Wednesday, 04 April 2007
Dogs Welcomed! In order for the dog and owner to have a great experience a few things must be noted:
- Always be alert when hiking. There are many pasture grazing animals in the area. You must assess your dog and his reaction to these animals. If in doubt, allow plenty of time to put him on the leash.
- Very common to come in contact with wild animals, especially once you have passed Griesalp. Often you will encounter Gämsen (mt. goat) just off the hiking trails. You must assess your dog and his reaction to these wild animals. It is strictly forbidden that your dog approach or chase any animal. Allow plenty of time to put him on the leash.
- Be sure to have plenty of plastic bags in which to collect and dispose of your dogs droppings.
- Dogs are welcome to stay the night! Please make note of this at time of reservations. Unfortunately no dogs are allowed in the main building area.
- With low number of guest, it is possible for the master to have the dog in a room next door where the animal is allowed to lie in the entrance. With high or full occupancy the dog will find his sleeping area below in the wood room. A blanket for comfort is available.
- At the hut lives a cat. Although not every dogs best friend, she usually watches discreetly from afar……